Some major differences between KP Astrology and Vedic astrology are given below:
• KP Astrology system gives more importance to the Constellations / Stars / Nakshatras divisions of the Zodiac as most desired for precision in predictions.
• It divides each Constellation / Star / Nakshatra division into 9 subdivisions called 'SUBS'. These sub divisions are not equal divisions, but are as per the Vimshottari Dashas Divisions System.
• KP Astrology uses K.P. Ayanamshas as opposed to Lahiri Ayanamshas mostly used in Vedic System. The difference between two is about 6 minutes (Kala).
• This system uses Cusps that is house/ bhav beginnings like Western Astrology, as opposed to Vedic Astrology which uses House Centres i.e. Bhav Madhyas.
• This form of astrology uses Placidus House system.
• The planet in its dasha gives results as per its Nakshtra-Swami (Star-Lord) rather than the planet itself. Hence Planet represents the SOURCE, and the Planet's Star- Lord represents the EFFECTS or RESULTS and the Planet's Sub gives idea of the FINAL DIRECTION of that result.
• In KP Astrology emphasis lies on the Ruling Planets methodology which says that the planets at the time of desire and fructifications are always same.
• House characteristics are given more importance than planetary characteristics.
• KP Astrology discards some of the popular classical astrology principles like divisional charts and yogs.
Veerji’s involvement with KP Astrology began as a tryst with his destiny. He has used his vast knowledge and understanding of this form of astrology in combination with his insight of Human Nature to correctly predict our future and where possible, he provides an individual the solution to rectify the past and future occurrences in one’s lifetime.